0

End of the first week of spring!

Posted by Tracie on 1/15/2010 09:10:00 AM
Wow, I can hardly believe that the end of the first week of spring semester is already here! I've been so busy this week. I ended up moving out of my apartment with very short notice (ah, the life of a student), got sick and had to see the doctor and get some medicine, went to all my classes of course ;), and altogether I'm really excited for this semester.

I actually started a separate blog for my English 3180 class, Writing for Interactive Media, as required. The address is http://english3180bytracie.blogspot.com . It'll be all stuff for the class though - readings and responding to readings.

Gtg, will post more later!

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Words and Music All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive Supported by Blogger Templates.