0

Still injured and sick...

Posted by Tracie on 1/25/2010 09:39:00 PM in , , , , , , , ,
It's strange - it seems my ankle is recovering faster than my respiratory tract, and I haven't even started physical therapy yet :p

These OTC pills seem to be helping alleviate the symptoms, though. The pharmacist at Target, right by DSC, is awesome :D

I'm having a hard time thinking of things to write about for my creative writing class. I'm tired of writing about events in my life - besides, I've written about all the good ones already. I'm reading in the textbook about what makes a good story and stuff, but I just can't think of anything that will fit in all those parameters!

I'll ask some questions in class tomorrow...I'm sure I'll find some enlightenment there.

The National Association of Teachers of Singing competition (this year, held at Southern Utah University in Cedar City) is approaching *fast.* I have so much practice to do and I haven't been able to do it because of the sickness. But with these pills the pharmacist recommended...I think I'll be okay. I've chosen some very difficult repertoire but it should be good - provided that I am physically able to practice beforehand and actually sing at the competition itself.

And I need to practice now, while I can, but my roommate is on the phone :(

It'll all be fine, sleep will make it all good.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Words and Music All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive Supported by Blogger Templates.