0

An awesome voice recital!!

Posted by Tracie on 4/24/2010 01:44:00 AM in , , , , , ,
Tonight I sang in a voice recital at Dixie State College. I've done a lot of recitals at DSC but tonight I sang a song that's particularly special to me: "So Anyway" from the musical Next to Normal.

The performance went beautifully and my wonderful boyfriend recorded it for me to share with the WORLD! <3 So here it is.




I am a total perfectionist - I am NEVER satisfied. But I think that I"m definitely satisfied with this performance. It wasn't absolutely perfect, but it was REAL. Music on CDs, stuff you buy on iTunes - a lot of it is perfect, but it's so engineered in the studio with computers and stuff that it isn't real. My performance was organic...it was definitely real.

And I am very, very happy.

:)

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Words and Music All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive Supported by Blogger Templates.