0

Summer semester is almost over!!

Posted by Tracie on 7/17/2010 04:56:00 PM
So the summer semester is almost over :) Technical Writing was a really hard course to take in the summer, when all the assignments come at you twice as fast since the summer semester is half as long as a normal semester. I've learned a lot, though, and I'm really glad I took this class.

My ankle is acting up again - the one that I hurt falling down the stairs at school in January. My doctor isn't allowing me to work until I get an MRI and she sees the results. I haven't fallen on it or injured it or anything...it's just acting up for no reason that anyone (me or my doctors) can see. My insurance is taking its merry time approving the MRI, of course, and until then I can't work, so I'm going to be very broke very soon. It'll be okay, but I may be eating ramen for a while.

So a little while ago I saw The Last Airbender at the movie theatre. I was so excited for it and then...it was horrible. It's an absolutely horrible movie :( I'm very sad about that. Seems lately all that M. Night Shayamalan touches turns bad.

I am bored...going to go hop on facebook and see if anyone wants to hang out. See ya later :)

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Words and Music All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive Supported by Blogger Templates.